Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanks Giving

Thanks Giving is one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas of course!~ Tomorrow for Thanks Giving we are going to have a lot of our friends over to eat with us. The three oldest kids in our family have a special thing that we make it could be a desert of appetizer. Every year I always get to make the Cranberry Sauce and I know the recipe by heart!

  1. The things that you need are: One bag of cranberry's,One cup of Sugar and One cup of Water
  2. Second, Mix the Water and Sugar to boil in a pot ( On high)
  3. After that Boils add your cranberry's cook on light for ten minutes
  4. After the ten minutes turn of the burner and put on the top to the pot and let it sit till room temp.
  5. Put it in your fridge
  6.  Then serve after it is cold

It is always are family tradition! My older sister makes the Apple Pie! My younger sister makes the Pumpkin  Pie! Then we always make Ice Box Cake together!

  1.  Your Ingredients: Famous Chocolate Round Wafers and Cool Whip
  2. Second, Take your whipped cream and put it on your Wafer's on only one side
  3.  Put them together like a log with the part of whipped cream together
  4. Then put whipped cream on the top like the cover of the log 
  5. Next freeze it over night 
  6. Then Chill to warm temp.
  7. And Serve!!!
I hope you like our family traditions!

 

    1 comment:

    1. I'm pretty sure before your Mom met me, she was getting her cranberry sauce out of the can. I think I convinced her years ago about doing it homemade! : ) This is the same recipe I use Emma - and I made the cranberry sauce this year too!!!!!

      ReplyDelete