Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Christmas Presents

Today we got a ton of Christmas presents.  Every one was exited.  We all had gotten about 10 at the most!  We had defiantly gotten some big ones! But there were small ones to.  About the size of a jewelry box. My little sister and my mom had this conversation about them.  I thought i would keep a record of the funny things she says. So i am recording her conversations and it starts with this:

My Sister:  "Mom, I really think that those little boxes are from either Jared or Kay."
Mom:  " Well Honey, not exactly. Jared and Kay are really expensive and i don't think that grandma would ever need to give you presents with that much value! "
My sister:  " Well then, why does Grandma love us so much and why does the the commercial say: Every Kiss Begins With Kay?"
Mom:  " Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You watch to muck TV!"

From then on my sister has said always when it is time to watch TV:
" Mom i would rather get a Jared neclas then to suffer my love and watch TV"

So that is my story and remember i am going to keep a record on the funny things that my sister say's!

2 comments: